Tuesday Night Musings




Hiya guys! It's been a while.

What have I been up to, you ask? Well....

I finished rewriting TARGET and sent out a batch of queries. So far I've got two Fulls out! So that's exciting.

I've been taking a break to refuel, writing a little here and there. Mostly I'm plowing through SUPERNATURAL and FRIENDS, neither of which I've ever watched before.

I've camped, gone on dates, played at the park, and colored my hair back to red-brown. (pictures soon)

I've read part of a book from one of my best friends (hi Rachel!), cleaned my house dozens of times, and haven't folded a single piece of laundry. (Not entirely true, but it sure seems like it.)

I've got my five-year-old all registered for school, and he is so excited I can't wait to see him grow!

The two-year-old is doing great, too. On his way to potty-training soon, I think.

Coming up we've got the Harry Potter Party, AKA #PotterParty15, and Brandon is out doing himself with the wands he's making this year. I can't wait to show you guys!

After that, Monkey goes to school and Brandon starts teaching Ballroom dance, and I get to focus on keeping the house clean. As usual.



All in all, it's turning out to be a fantastic summer!

How's your summer going?

-DC

No comments

Back to Top