ak-rô-nym


Ladies and gentlemen, on a far brighter note than my last post I would like to introduce to you a game that I am SUPER RIDICULOUSLY OHMYGOSH I CAN'T WAIT EXCITED about.

ak-rô-nym

This game hearkens back to the road trips we all took as kids. The trips before portable DVD players and iPads and iPhones. Where you got so incredibly bored that you started playing games as a group in the car. Sometimes we counted cars, other times we looked for the letters of the alphabet in order, and sometimes... sometimes,

We made up silly phrases based on license plate letters.

And that, my friends, is how ak-rô-nym was born. (I think. Don't quote me on that.)

If you click HERE you'll see the video in which my buddy Thomas, the game's creator, talks about it a little and explains the added elements he came up with to make this a hilarious party game. The design looks clean and simple, the rules are easy to understand, and you can play it in person or online -- as Thomas has done on his personal Facebook page.

I might attempt to play on Twitter soon, if I can get enough people interested. (Are YOU interested?)

FOR NOW, go to the Kickstarter Page and watch the video to get an idea for how to play. If you like it, help fund it! As little as one dollar can be donated and every little bit helps! We've got TWO WEEKS left to reach the goal, and I REALLY want to have this game!

Also, go to the ak-rô-nym Facebook Page and LIKE it to show your support, and share the link wherever you can! Spread the word and we could have this awesome game in time for Christmas!!!

-DC

No comments

Back to Top