What Do You Want?



Hi friends!

Well, last week's Flash Fiction Follow post got ZERO comments/entries. It makes me a bit sad, but I'll move on. Surprisingly, it got a lot of views, so what I'm wondering is...

WHY AREN'T YOU ALL TALKING?

In all seriousness, I'd love for you guys to tell me what kind of content you'd love to see from me. I've done writing/craft posts, book reviews, cover reveals, family stuff, and more, but I'm not sure where my strength lies as a blogger, and I'd like to pinpoint it.

For that, I need your help.

So please, if you're reading this teensy-weensie post, take a minute to comment below and let me know what your favorite post has been on this blog in the past. If I know what you guys like, I can give you more of it!

And THAT will be awesome.

Thanks guys!

-DC

No comments

Back to Top