On the Eleventh Day...


Making Christmas last!!!



Welcome to the #12DaysofTwitter blog series! Have you seen some of your writer friends sporting funny Christmas-y names? Well, what began as a simple name change from one twitter writer snowballed, and is now a chance for twenty-four awesome writers to share memories and stories of what Christmas means to us. Click this link for the complete link list of all twelve days.

Today I'm excited to have a grown-up Christmas list from Trisha, and a small but hopefully meaningful request on behalf of Jason. Read on, my friends... read on....

Eleven Reds a-Writing

My Grownup Christmas List

No more bullies—especially cyberbullies

For people to really understand those who suffer from mental illness and have compassion

No child to ever go hungry or unloved

No more abuse

For all soldiers to be able to come home from deployment

For all my writerly friends to get agents and fabulous books or self-pub a best seller

Snow to immediately melt off of roads, driveways, sidewalks, and cars

Rude customers to evaporate or grow noses like Pinocchio.

A tiara

To get granted 3 wishes

A sparkly wand to go with my tiara

An agent in the new year

A day with Tina Fey, Amy Poehler and Jennifer Lawrence

For Chris Evans and Jeremy Renner to realize their undying love for me

Peace


***

Eleven Jasons Juggling

*Darci here... Jason sent me a story, but the more I thought about it the less it worked for this particular series. I felt terrible, but I had to go with my gut. In talking with Jason though, he's been cool with my decision. And he mentioned that he hasn't had too many happy Christmas memories. Well, I thought, let's give him some. So my request for you all today is get on Twitter, find @CantrellJason and give him the BIGGEST TWITTER HUG YOU CAN MANAGE. And tell him Merry Christmas.

From all of us at #12DaysofTwitter, Merry Christmas, Jason. Thanks for being awesome.
*hugs*

***

-DC

No comments

Back to Top