IWSG: Query Prep


Helloooo my lovelies!

For those who aren't aware, IWSG stands for Insecure Writer's Support Group. On the first Wednesday of each month, we get the opportunity to vent just a little and get support from other writers.

For me right now, I'm actually feeling pretty confident. I'm very happy with my manuscript, and I'm very happy with my query. I feel like I could take on the world of publishing right now.

So what am I insecure about?

I don't know how to explain it. Basically I'm like this...



and this...



and this...



ALL AT ONCE.

My brain is so full of emotions I can't function. I've tried to read, I've tried to do housework, I've tried to write, and aside from this post I haven't managed anything. Even this post isn't much.

So, I don't know, but I'm working on it...

How are you?

-DC

No comments

Back to Top