Coming Soon!


As most of you know, I'm all about YA and Fantasy literature. And scifi. And historical... basically I'll read just about anything if it's free of graphic sex.

(There's only one author who writes smexy adult romance that I'll read, and she knows who she is. When I promo her books, you'll be told: content warning.)

I also support those authors here on the blog by helping to promo their books. Basically, if I read it and love it, you'll hear about it.

This post is *mostly* for my own benefit, so I know what's coming. Because I rarely look at Goodreads.

So far, we've talked about ONE, by Leigh Ann Kopans, and COLDNESS OF MAREK by Rachel O'Laughlin, and THE DREAMER and THE SCHOLAR by May Nicole Abbey, and KIYA: HOPE OF THE PHARAOH by Katie Teller. In the next two months, we've got a few coming that should be amazing!

EVER
by Jessa Russo (YA Paranormal Romance)
Re-release Sept 1, 2013

ULTRAVIOLET CATASTROPHE 
by Jamie Grey (YA Light SciFi)
Coming Sept. 24, 2013

EVADE
by Jessa Russo (YA Para-Rom)
Oct. 1 2013

UNBREATHEABLE 
by Hafsah (YA SciFi)
Coming October 2013

TWO 
by Leigh Ann Kopans (YA Light SciFi)
Coming Oct. 22 (I think) 2013

KIYA: MOTHER OF A KING
by Katie Hamstead (NA Historical Romance)
Coming Fall 2013? Not sure...

BRANDED
by Katie Hamstead (NA Romance)
Coming Fall 2013

THE EXTRAORDINARY ART OF FALLING
by Jenny Kaczorowski (YA contemporary)
Coming Fall 2013


PLUS there are a TON of amazing YA/NA books coming out in 2014 that I can't wait to tell you all about.

SOLVING FOR EX
by Leigh Ann Kopans (YA Contemporary)
Coming Feb 11, 2014

LIBRARY JUMPERS
by Brenda Drake (YA Fantasy? I don't even know, but it sounds amazing.)
Coming Feb 2014

KIGHTS OF RILCH
by Rachel O'Laughlin (Fantasy... #2 in Serengard)
Coming Spring 2014

ASK AGAIN LATER
by Francesca Zappia (YA contemporary)
Coming 2014 (no set date yet)

EXTRACTION
by Stephanie Diaz (YA... scifi? I don't even know, but I read the first chapter when she was working on it before it sold and I HAVE TO READ IT.)
Coming 2014

BEHIND THE SCENES 
by Dahlia Adler (YA Contemporary)
Coming June 2014

BETWEEN
by Megan Whitmer (YA Modern-Fantasy)
Coming July 2014

DAMSEL DISTRESSED
by Kelsey Macke (YA... I'm not sure. But this has a companion CD being released BY THE AUTHOR and I can't WAIT to hear it!!!)
coming October 2014


I am so excited for all of these books and can't wait to tell you all about them!!!

-DC

No comments

Back to Top