CoM WINNERS!


Hi friends!!!

I won't waste your time with this. Let's get right to it.

I just realized I didn't have you enter your NAMES. 
*headdesk*
So if I can't tell your name from the email, I'm using your email handle. Don't worry, you'll all get an email regardless.

THE WINNERS of PRIZE ONE are:

saddlebredcrazy!!!

and

Tawney Bland!!!

Congrats guys! I'll email you today to get your shipping info.



WINNER of PRIZE TWO is:

Perna Pickett!!! 

WOO! You'll also be getting an email so we can get your address :)



NOW. We only had two international entrants, so BOTH WON!

anai415
and
thumbelinda03

We'll be in touch with you soon!


The third ebook will go to one of the entrants to entered to win the *other* ebook prize. Which is.....

Brett Jonas!



YAAAAYYYYYY Congratulations all of you! I'll be sending out the emails shortly, so keep an eye out for them! 

Thanks everyone for entering and being so excited about this book! I really hope you all like it :)

-DC

No comments

Back to Top