Reading Roadtrip Winner!


Thanks for your patience guys! This week has been INSANE.

By the way, I finished this book and -- SO CUTE. Oh my gosh. I loved it so much, and I read another of Janette's called A LONGTIME (And At One Point Illegal) CRUSH, which was also fantastic. Both are sweet, clean, funny, and quick little feel-good reads. AH! I'm a fan! Total fan.

So! Without further ado or babbling on my part, the winner drawn by random.org IS.....




.....




.....




.....




.....




.....




SARAH!

Sarah, I've sent you an email, so just reply to that with the info I'll need and we'll get you the book in no time!

Thanks for entering, everyone! I'll have another giveaway in a couple weeks for the release of COLDNESS OF MAREK, so stick around!

-DC

P.S. Yes, the bolo tie is our official neckwear -- I didn't even know states HAD official neckwear, but hey... whaddayagoonnado.

No comments

Back to Top