Blogging for The Bookshelf

Yes... yes I know...

Hey friends!

I'm excited to announce that I'll be participating in a project for my good friend Kate Brauning's blog, The Bookshelf. A few other interns and I will be writing posts on various publishing topics that will go up on Kate's blog every Tuesday and Thursday.

To celebrate our new little organization, Kate is having a Blog Party this Saturday! There will be critiques for winning, as well as a copy of CATCHING FIRE and LOOKING FOR ALASKA on the table! If I wasn't involved, I would SO be entering.

The only requirements to enter are to follow Kate's blog, and the offering critiquer's blog, then leave a writing or publishing question you'd like us to address in future posts, and - BA-DA-BOOM-BA - you're entered to win!

It should be lots of fun, so be sure to stop by The Bookshelf on Saturday! I'll put up another reminder post here, just in case you forget ;-)

See you all then!

-DC

No comments

Back to Top