NEWS. I Have News...


Hello lovely reader types!

I'm all giddy and crazy... I have been waiting to tell you this. I know I haven't been on twitter much lately, and this is one of the reasons why.

See, on March 22nd, I got a phone call. And by a phone call, I mean:

THE phone call...

Yes, that's right! Agent 1 called for my first MS, SIGHT. At the time, Monkey and Ribbit were both crying and screaming and stuff so I didn't answer. But she left a voicemail! Listening to it, I was like:



So I knew her through Twitter, so I tweeted to tell her I got her message and could I call back when my kids were contained? She said yes, and a time was set. Cue happy dance.



So we talked... and it was like, THE BEST EVER. She totally got my characters, loved my premise, and the revision notes she had were PERFECT!!!!!! But, I still had a full out with another agent. SO I asked for a bit of time, and she graciously said, of course!

So I emailed the other agent and waited........... three days. Agent 2 got back saying thanks but no thanks and congratulations, so I IMMEDIATELY emailed Agent 1 to say: HEY GUESS WHAT LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!!



So! Contracts, fine print, and all the signatures later, I am BEYOND PLEASED to announce that I am now represented by Superagent Noone of Gotchagood literary!!!!!

WOOHOOOO!!!!



Seriously? SIGHT isn't even finished yet. I haven't queried it at all. Hopefully maybe some of you believed this, but... I'm not expecting anyone to. Not yet at least...

Wow, that's depressing.

Happy April Fools!

-DC

2 comments

  1. Well...at least you'd find out who really read the entire post! Evil girl in the best way possible... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well...at least you'd find out who really read the entire post! Evil girl in the best way possible... :D

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top