SIGHT Characters


You guys......

YOU GUYS.

I am so lucky. I've got the BEST friends ever. One of whom I absolutely adore, for so many reasons, is the lovely Francesca "Chessie" Zappia.

I've read every manuscript she's written, and I love them all (though I do have favorites), I admire her for her talent with words, the speed at which she drafts them, and her comments on my own work have been invaluable to me.

And... she can draw.

One day, I saw her tweeting pictures of random stuff on her desk because she was bored. So I said something like... Hey, if you've got nothing better to do, you should draw my characters *eyebrow waggle.* I can't remember what she said, but I do remember offering to give her compensation for her time to draw for me, and then I told her I'd send her a wand.

She agreed!

So I sent her the wand, (along with an AWESOME Sky Pirate pin I found at the Renaissance Festival last week) and today she emailed me THIS:

That's Dusan in the back, Markku on the left looking all broody, 
Lucas and Beau on the right, and 
Gunnar, Kolina, and Dax up front!!!!!!!

And I was like:



And then:



AND THEN:



And finally settled on:




I love it SO much. I might have to find a way to get her to do the characters from all my other stories too.....

*commence plotting*

-DC

No comments

Back to Top