Letters

I've done this before, but it's been a while... one of my friends did it (Erica at Good Job Momma) and I was reminded of why I love it.

Bad quality... I promise he's cuter than this.
But look at him holding his head up!
Dear Ribbit,
Thanks for being such a chill kid, even when your brother pokes you when your asleep.


Dear Monkey,
Stop poking your brother. Thanks.


Dear Body,
Thanks for healing so fast, but I'd appreciate it if we could fall asleep more quickly, so that we weren't so tired all the time. Let's work on that, shall we?


Dear Husband,
Patience, my love... patience.


Dear Netflix,
Sherlock Season two? Thank you.


Dear December,
Please come quickly. Les Miserables? The Hobbit? Anniversary? Christmas? And all birthdays done? I'm SO ready for that.


-DC

No comments

Back to Top