Alright, so I don't think I'm very good at opening lines... hence Monday's post. But, I'm giving you more hangers today than I did hookers on Monday (click here if you missed that post). BECAUSE -- I think I'm pretty good at hangers... if I say so myself...
...but, we'll see.
- Her stare was linked to this stranger’s by a power she couldn’t fathom.
- Looking right at Grampa Ton she asked, “What do I need to do?”
- She said she loved him, and he would do anything to make sure he was worthy of that love.
- He turned on his heel and swept out of the room, leaving the king to darkness.
- The bouncing of the cart jammed her limbs to her body; and then the tears came.
- As they turned, Gunnar stumbled out into the road, sword in hand, shock and worry on his face.
- He did not know how he would find them, but he knew he would; he had to.
- “Oh Gods, what am I to do?”
- Yes, this guy was smart, and I’d impressed him.
- Like I said… weird.
- Wait, what? “Um, don’t you still have a girlfriend?” I whispered behind my hand.
“Yes, he does!”
- With that, he closed his eyes and the light gathered around him, formed a conduit rising into the sky, and he was gone.
- He smiled, “Besides, if you girls had given him the makeover, he would’ve ended up wearing pink or something.”
- Dried tears stained his face as well.
TARGET/AIM (still not sure about these titles)
- She stood and nocked an arrow in a flash, pointing it at the source of the sound.
- He shook his crimson hair from his face, dug his heels into the horse’s sides, and rode into the forest.
- She bowed, and shuffled away as fast as propriety would allow.
What did you think? Any better than my Hookers?
Thanks for reading!