Hookers & Hangers: Part 2

Thanks to the ladies at Falling 4 Fiction for hosting this bloghop! It's been fun :-)

Alright, so I don't think I'm very good at opening lines... hence Monday's post. But, I'm giving you more hangers today than I did hookers on Monday (click here if you missed that post). BECAUSE -- I think I'm pretty good at hangers... if I say so myself...

...but, we'll see.


THE SIGHT



- Her stare was linked to this stranger’s by a power she couldn’t fathom.


- Looking right at Grampa Ton she asked, “What do I need to do?”


- She said she loved him, and he would do anything to make sure he was worthy of that love.


- He turned on his heel and swept out of the room, leaving the king to darkness.


- The bouncing of the cart jammed her limbs to her body; and then the tears came.


- As they turned, Gunnar stumbled out into the road, sword in hand, shock and worry on his face.


- He did not know how he would find them, but he knew he would; he had to. 


- “Oh Gods, what am I to do?”



NETÀE



- Yes, this guy was smart, and I’d impressed him.


- Like I said… weird.


- Wait, what? “Um, don’t you still have a girlfriend?” I whispered behind my hand.
“Yes, he does!” 


- With that, he closed his eyes and the light gathered around him, formed a conduit rising into the sky, and he was gone.


- He smiled, “Besides, if you girls had given him the makeover, he would’ve ended up wearing pink or something.”


- Dried tears stained his face as well. 




TARGET/AIM (still not sure about these titles)



- She stood and nocked an arrow in a flash, pointing it at the source of the sound.


- He shook his crimson hair from his face, dug his heels into the horse’s sides, and rode into the forest.


- She bowed, and shuffled away as fast as propriety would allow.

***

What did you think? Any better than my Hookers?


Thanks for reading!

-DC

(Blasted formatting...)

1 comment

  1. those were great hangers! love the medieval sense of the first book and the YA thriller feel if the second and the fantasy voice of the third!
    the dried tears line and impressed him lines are my top 2 faves =)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top