Check-In and an Award!

Hello my beautiful wonderful readers!

I just wanted to check in real quick to let you know I'm still alive, lol... I had a bit of a bad week... trouble sleeping, low energy, and lots of contractions that wore me down, but I'm feeling much better now. I haven't done much work on my WIP's, but I'm hoping to jump back in soon!

How are YOUR projects going?

Also, I found out today that Jeannette, from Folio Road has awarded me with the Versatile Blogger award!

So let's take care of that, shall we?

RULES:

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you: THANKS JEANNETTE!!!!!

2. Post the award pic to your post: check!

3. Share seven random facts about yourself...

Honestly I think I've shared every random fact I have in previous award posts, but I'll give it a shot...

1. When I was little I nearly burned the house down multiple times... I still love fire.
2. I love the Avatar: The Last Airbender and Avatar: Legend of Korra series'.
3. When I was a teenager I tried to write my first novel and gave up when it was really REALLY bad.
4. I live in Arizona, and I LOVE it.
5. I am probably one of the palest people you'll ever meet... though I do have freckles.
6. I dated my husband for only four weeks before we were officially engaged. The engagement was 6 months.
7.  I am officially 35 weeks pregnant and SO ready to have this baby.

Tagging? I've tagged so many people already in stuff like this, so if you'd like to do it, then consider yourself tagged! If you want to let me know I'll just start posting the names of y'all as you post your posts! You all are versatile bloggers to me, so you deserve it ;-)

Later!

-DC

No comments

Back to Top