Occupado...

I just want to take a moment to welcome my newest followers!

You are all my friends <3
*big wave* Hi friends!

I must apologize for my lack of posting lately, because I've been meaning to finish a MS since before we moved (beginning of this month) and only now am I within reach of finishing!

I feel really bad about this, because usually I'm a VERY fast reader, and I'm not sure what's taking me so long on this one... (so sorry, CP :-( ... you know who you are <3 )

On a more random note, even though my finished MS needs a lot of work, I've decided to enter it into a contest in a couple of weeks. Contests are just fun, so we'll see what happens with that.

In the meantime, I'll keep you informed on the status of my new WIP, which STILL doesn't have a title... I guess it has a working-title, but I don't want that to be the FINAL title because it gives the wrong idea... now I'm rambling.

Anyway, thanks to all for being here! I'll be back in a few days with some fun stuff :-)

-DC

No comments

Back to Top