...The Elusive Vlog...

First of all, I want to say a big HELLO and WELCOME to all my new followers! Over the last couple of weeks we've had some awesome people decide to follow along here, and I'm really excited to hear their thoughts in the comments, so thanks for being here, everyone!

Because a picture of a kid with chocolate on
his face is always cute, right? :-D
VLOG. It just sounds like something the crocodile hunter would go after to me. And by the way, if the V in vlog stands for 'video,' then what does the b in blog stand for?

Anyone?..... Bueler?......

Moving on.

In the aftermath of the Writers Voice Twitter Pitch craziness, some really cool writers thought it would be a grand idea to vlog about some random things. Some topics discussed were reasons not to vlog, why said reasons are lame excuses, what's cool about Twitter, random facts about self, and how querying is like karaokee.

I watched them ALL.

And now, because imitation is the finest form of flattery, I present for your enjoyment: my very. first. vlog.

: : EDIT : : The video I originally recorded wouldn't upload. SO I recorded straight to youtube and it worked out much nicer. HOWEVER... my hair is a mess, my makeup has worn off, and I didn't say as much in this video because of a certain Monkey.......

Either way, I hope you enjoy.




There you have it! Hope it was as entertaining as you expected it would be. I'd like to do more in the future, so we'll see what happens... now that I know how to do it, lol.

Happy weekend!

-DC

No comments

Back to Top