My New Distraction

If you missed it, go check out the writing contest and enter before Friday for a chance to win a full edit of your ENTIRE manuscript! Go here now!
--------------------------------------
One word:

Pottermore.

If you weren't around for the Harry Potter Movie Madness Party and all the Colevander's Wandmaking posts, let me happily inform you: we at the Cole household are complete and ridiculous Potter-heads.

If you want to be my friend on Pottermore then Tweet or FB me your username and I'll tell you mine so we can connect.

So far I'm in Gryffindor, and my wand is Sycamore, Unicorn hair, ten inches, slightly springy. I'm pretty good at potions, though they take a while, and I'm still practicing my spellwork - that's hard for me! Turner is way better at it because he's used to playing online games. I've gone through the entire first book and I can't wait for the second to open!

May the magic be with you ;-)

-DC

No comments

Back to Top