More Awards!

The last few weeks have been insane...

I'm not exaggerating.

So Monday I finally got around to catching up on reading all my blogs and commenting on them, and I found out I was given an award! 

Gloria (my husband's cousin... does that make her my cousin-in-law?) at A Different Drum Beat has awarded me the Versatile Blogger award! I am so very flattered :-)

This means I get to award it to other awesome people!

I feel like I give out awards like this a lot, so I thought long and hard about it. Of all the bloggers I follow, which are the most versatile?

Here they are:

FIRST PLACE:
Meg from Big Red Clifford
Meg is awesome. She posts about her little boy, her hubby, her craft projects, her business, her photography, and TONS more. I always learn something when I visit her blog.

SECOND PLACE:
Jenna from Mom, the Intern
Again, Jenna posts about everything under the sun. Including, but not limited to, movies, books, family, news, music, and more. Plus she's a journalist, so she's a great writer to learn from.

THIRD PLACE:
Cassie Mae from, what else, Cassie Mae!
One of my new writer buddies, she's the one who posts about the most RANDOM things ever, and it's always educational and/or entertaining. (Especially this month - go check it out!)

Congrats ladies! Now pass it on :-)

Now I'm supposed to give some random facts about myself... you're welcome to leave now.

1. I loooooooove fantasy novels. Magic, kings and queens, and unexpected twists - my favorite.
2. I want to have my baby - and all future babies - totally natural. Personal choice.
3. I am terrible at keeping the kitchen sink empty. Not that I hate doing dishes, I just don't do them.
4. My favorite sound in the world is my son laughing from something funny his daddy did. <3
5. I love stars - the shape, or the real thing. Both are awesome.

Fun fun! Oh, and I've only received two of the first chapter entries from the contest runner's-up. If you want me to take a look-see, send it on over!

Have a great day :-)

-DC

No comments

Back to Top