Contest Results!

Since I know you're all dying to just scroll down and see who won, I'll start with that.

The winner of the free Edit of your entire Manuscript is:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jessa Russo at {My Writing Blog}!

Congratulations Jessa! Email me at DarciCole [at] gmail [.] com and we'll talk :-)

Now that you're all off the pins and needles, I have to say it was extremely hard to pick just one! All the entries were creative, unique, and had their own strengths and weaknesses. All in all, I have some very talented writer friends. And that makes me happy.

As a consolation prize (and because your entries were really just that amazing), I'm offering a first Chapter critique to the rest of you. That way you can decide if you like my style, and you know what to expect if you have me edit for you.
And just for playing, I'll give you half-off price if you do decide to use my services.
You can email me too :-)

Thank you all for participating! I'm sad it's over because this was so much fun!
I'll have to do it again soon... >>wink wink<<<

-DC

(For links to the rest of the entries, go here.)

No comments

Back to Top