What Inspires You?

Sometimes, we get discouraged.
Sometimes, we forget our "why."
Sometimes, life sucks.

via
I wasn't feeling particularly low this morning, but when I turned on a cd and listened to the following song, it hit me that I DO have a dream. And I'm working toward it. What matters is that I keep it in my sights.

When you wish upon a star,
Makes no difference who you are.
Anything your heart desires will come to you.


If your heart is in your dreams,
No request is too extreme
When you wish upon a star as dreamers do.


Fate is kind.
She brings to those who love
A sweet fulfillment of their secret longing.


Like a bolt out of the blue,
Fate steps in and sees you through.
When you wish upon a star,
Your dreams come true.


Looking at all that Walt Disney accomplished, shows me he had a true understanding of the nature of dreams and desires. I would replace the word "Fate" with "God," as I believe He is in control. But whether you believe in the Creator or not, Faith is the same concept. If you believe, and continue to believe, your desires will happen.

It's a comforting thought.

-DC

P.S.
What inspires you to keep moving toward your dreams?

No comments

Back to Top