Baby and Luck

As of Saturday, I am officially fifteen weeks along...

via
Which means Baby Dos is now the size of an apple!

Length, 4 inches, weight, 2.5 ounces.

Hehehe...

Next, I was tagged in the Lucky Seven Meme by Rachel Pudelek, and I'm excited to see what comes up!

Here are the rules:

1. Go to Page 77 of your current manuscript.
2. Go to line 7.
3. Copy & post the next 7 lines as they're written -- no cheating.
4. Tag 7 other writers.
5. Let them know.
For kicks, I'm adding two extra rules:
6. Eat 7 chocolate chips.
7. Tell 7 people you love them.

They have nothing to do with writing, but I figured there should be seven rules.

Alright! Here's mine:

“Yes, I’m fine,” she replied. “I think I sort of lost it….”
          Lukon looked closely at her, and said, “I think we are done for today. Starting slowly will build your strength. You will need great strength to master the skills I must teach you here. We will work again tomorrow.” He stood and walked toward the exit. “Come with me, I will show you where you can bathe and dress for dinner.”

Meh, I'm not sure how I feel about that particular snippet. Exciting things happened right before and right after, lol!

And the tags!

1. Hero London (who will probably post her snippet here... if you're interested in reading it)
2. Leigh Kopans
3. Jill Burgoyne
4. Katie Teller
5. Ryan Dalton
6. Lori Lee
7. Lauren Harris

Enjoy! Hope your week is starting out great :-)

-DC

No comments

Back to Top