Writing Exercize: Life and Death

Apologies for the lateness of the post today...

For all you writers (and anyone else who would like to participate) I have a photo prompt for you today... Let's see what you can come up with. An analogy, a story, a poem, whatever; just keep it quick. Then I'll post the entries tomorrow and we'll vote... winner gets to guest post for me on their favorite (or most recent favorite) book.

Ready? GO!

Keep it short, and clean.

Other than that, anything goes.

Voting will commence tomorrow.

Tell all your writer friends! Good luck!

-DC

P.S. Since my "tag line" DC got good comments, I've decided to go with that rather than have you guys vote on it... I feel like voting would just be redundant. I'll just start using it :-) Thanks for your comments on it everyone!

No comments

Back to Top