Thoughtful Thursday

I am taking a moment to be thankful today, but there's something else I'd like to talk about here...

Me and Monkey
I've been thinking a lot lately about changing some things around here on the blog. See, I want to be an author, and I want it to be my name on the books. I like my name.

Currently, my "online presence" is known as "Page Traveler." Here's the thing... that was never meant to be my name, only a title... "THE Page Traveler"... does that make sense?

So I'm thinking of changing the URL and title of this blog to something with my name in it (Darci Cole... I like my name...). Then also changing the Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ titles to match. The only thing that would remain "Page Traveler" would be my email for writing-related stuff... though I could probably change that too....

Anyway, my questions for you today are these:

1. Should I make the change?


2. If your answer is yes, what would you suggest I change it to?

Thanks so much travelers, it means a lot to me to know what you think. I don't want to lose any of you to this change, so please share your thoughts and opinions.


- Darci - The Page Traveler -

No comments

Back to Top