Liebster Love

I am so happy...

My very good friend, writing buddy, and fellow Typeling Amy has graciously awarded me the most awesome of all awesome awards.

The Liebster Award.

Liebster, in German, means favorite, dearest, or beloved. This award was created to give love and attention to blogs with smaller followings. I've heard from different places it's sometimes less than 100, sometimes less than 200. Either way, today I'm going to give you the rules, and then tell you about my favorites.

1) Acknowledge the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them. Piece of cake. Visit Amy HERE HERE HERE!

2) Give this award to 5 other bloggers who have fewer than 200 readers. Let them know through a comment on their blog. These are listed belooooowwww...

3) Post this wonderful award on your blog. See cute badge above. 

{If you're confused about how to do this, simply right-click on the image and save it; then, upload it as you would normally add a picture to a blog post.}

4) Bask in the glory bestowed upon you and appreciate all the amazing bloggers out there. Done.





NOW for the fun part! In no particular order, here are the five blogs, with the fewest followers, that I follow ALL the time... like I check em every day.




@Chapman. Todd Chapman is one awesome kid, let me tell ya. I met him while we were both serving as missionaries for our church in Oregon, and got my first impression of him when he did an UNCANNY imitation of Captain Jack Sparrow (not gonna lie, it made me like him... moving on). Now he's a husband and father, and a writer of epic talent, working on a fantasy novel that I can not WAIT to read in its entirety.


Morgan Shamy. One of my amazing new twitter/writer buddies who never ceases to amaze me with her thoughts on how writing and life mix. She's absolutely hilarious in her tweets and on her blog, and has a knack for asking questions and making points that really make you think. She's a mom, wife, writer, dancer, and best of all: GINGER! Could it get any better? I submit that it cannot.


Life Before the Bucket. Because we're all going to kick the bucket someday. Adrian has been an amazing friend to me through the last year as I've grown my blog and following. He's faithful, inspiring, happy, and dedicated to everything he chooses to do. ...and he always answers any bloggy/technical questions I have without asking anything in return - because he's just that cool.


Big Red Clifford. I met Meg in our junior high choir. We ended up being on the same cheer squad as well before going to different high schools. Then, after more than ten years, we got reconnected  in 2011 through blogs and Facebook. She is a stay-at-home-mom, and writes about her life and crafty projects with very honest insight, accompanied by amazing photography skillz.


Jack Flacco. First of all, how awesome is his name? I mean seriously... Jack commented on my blog just last week, and he was so funny I had to look him up - so I did. He's a Canadan author from Canadia (yes, I spelled it wrong on purpose, I think it's funny) and, from what I've seen, writes about writing, movies, storylines, life, and how awesome it is to live in Canada... for which, who can blame him?




Well, there you have 'em folks! My top five fave's who have under 200 followers... some WAAAYYY less than that, so go visit them and give 'em a follow!


Happy Love month!


-Darci



No comments

Back to Top