Eleven Questions

I love these games...

Seriously? Back in the day when they were "all the rage" on email, I used to pretend I was answering questions for some famous magazine because I was famous...

Maybe someday, right?

Moving on... I was tagged in this game by the great Batma--- I mean... Ryan Dalton...

So here are the rules: I answer these eleven questions he gave me, then I tag some other friends, and give them eleven different questions to answer...

Sounds fun, right? Right.

So, without further ado, here are my answers to Ryan's queries...

1. What was the first thing you wrote that you were genuinely proud of?
I'd have to say... the prologue to my WIP that will probably not end up being included. After having written blog posts for a while it was my first "real" attempt at writing the kind of fiction that I love. I was surprised by how good it was (though I'll be the first to admit it wasn't perfect ;-)

2. If you were a food, what would you be?
...probably either tomatoes or pizza, because I eat them all the time.
Or maybe strawberries... I'm sweet, but I can be tart and firm too.

3. What would your superhero name be, and what superpower would you have?
White Tiger - Invisibility and flight. (Can I have two? I really like both...)

4. Your all time favorite movie?
The Princess Bride.

5. What's one thing that helps you write your best?
I have to be sitting up in a chair at a table or desk. If I'm on the couch or bed I get distracted waaaaaaayyyy easier.

6. Sweet or salty?
Um... I'm pregnant. It depends on when you ask me. At the moment though, salty.

7. What's one genre that you'd love to write in, but haven't yet?
Middle-grade mystery. Encyclopedia Brown style. I loved those books.

8. Your favorite time-wasting activity?
Eating... but the one I do most often is Facebook.

9. If you were an evil overlord, what would you name your main henchman?
The Thorn. I'm sure he'd be a thorn in my side as much as our enemies... henchmen usually are.

10. What's your favorite word?
Supercalifragalisticexpialidocious. First thing that came to mind...

11. Can I have ten bucks?
Ask me when I'm published.


There you have 'em folks! I know I'm probably not the wittiest answer-er, but I enjoy doing it :-)

Now! I will tag in this post some fellow writers, and they will get to play... heeeeeere they are!

Hero London
Adrian Waller
Gloria Sigountos
Tiana Smith
Todd Chapman
Julie Ann Lindsey
Leigh Ann Kopans


Consider yourselves tagged! Here are your questions (to interpret any way you wish):

1. Fruit or vegetable?
2. Do you snack while writing? If so, what is your snack of choice?
3. If you could go anywhere to feel inspired, where would you choose to go?
4. What is your favorite animal?
5. Have you written a story? What was your first one about?
6. Favorite pizza topping(s)?
7. What's one odd thing you can do that few people know about?
8. Chocolate or flowers?
9. Name one fictional character you wish you'd been the author behind (besides Harry Potter! That's too obvious for some of us...).
10. What does your Christmas stocking look like?
11. What's your least favorite genre to read?


I can't wait to hear your answers! Good luck!

-DC

No comments

Back to Top