Tasty Tuesday #3 - Tea!

I've never been a big fan of herbal teas.

via
I want these teacups
I don't drink regular tea, or coffee, for personal reasons, but herbal tea has been something I've always wanted to like but never did. In the past few weeks I've helped myself relax before bed with a hot cup of lemon/honey water. It's helped me in the past when I've been sick, or to calm my nerves, or to keep me warm when running in the cold.

Hot chocolate has the same effect, except that chocolate and I don't get along too well, so I shouldn't have too much of it too often. I actually went for about three years in and after high school where I didn't have chocolate at all. (White chocolate doesn't have the same effect though, so I got my fix that way.)

Anyway, about tea... I've found the secret! 

HONEY. Like, a tablespoon of it.

It makes all the difference! Strawberry tea is my favorite so far, it's so tasty.

So I've decided I'm going to have a tea party. Possibly themed, don't know what though, haven't decided... any ideas on that front? Now I just need to find people who would come and drink tea with me!

Would YOU come to my (herbal) tea party?


Do you drink tea, whether regular or herbal? 
How do you take it (what do you put in it, if anything)?


- Darci - The Page Traveler - 


P.S.
My midnight teatimes are often spent with Return of the King... even though I'm only in chapter two, I'm really enjoying it because it moves so much faster than the rest of the book, yet is still so vivid!

No comments

Back to Top