Reminders

Today I'm grateful for reminders.

Yesterday I had a few little experiences that reminded me just how much difference it makes to have the spirit of God in my life on a daily basis.

I'm not the best at scripture reading, but I read yesterday. Not much, but a little. And when I did, I felt the Spirit testify of the truth of what I read.

In the afternoon, Monkey and I walked over and played in a park for a while, then continued on to the Mesa Temple. The moment I set foot through the gates, my entire being relaxed. I've been recalling my mission days lately (Temple Square, in Salt Lake City, Utah) and really missing the little displays that taught the gospel so simply. I'm glad I got to look at a couple while at the Mesa Visitor's Center.

Walking to and around the Temple and Visitor's Center, I got in my daily exercise. It feels so good to move around that much. I feel like I have so much more energy when I do.

Then Turner came home from work as I was getting dinner ready, and played with Monkey for a while. I love listening to them play. There's nothing sweeter to me than when a daddy makes a child laugh -- especially when the daddy is my husband, and the child is my son.

All these things reminded me just how amazing and blessed a life I live. I can't tell you how lucky I feel when I really look around me and see the abundance and prosperity that surrounds me.

What are you grateful for today?


- Darci - The Page Traveler -

No comments

Back to Top