Love, Me Letter 14

Dear Baby Dos,

This is NOT Baby Dos,
but this is how he/she looks.
I can't tell you how excited we are to have you coming! You're already making such a difference in our lives, I can't imagine how different life will be when you arrive.

After months of trying to conceive, we now have you to be grateful for. We can't wait to see what you look like, and how much your big brother Monkey will love you.

Though you're probably no bigger than a kidney bean right now, your spirit has already touched our hearts to a great extent. I am so excited to meet you! I've been dying to tell people about you for weeks! After a trip to the Temple on Thursday, we felt good about making the announcement.

Daddy and Monkey and I are so happy. Your grandmas and grandpas and aunts and uncles and cousins are excited too! You're coming to join a very happy, loving family. We're not perfect, but we love each other, and we try to always be kind and patient. I know I keep saying it, but I can't wait to let you meet everyone!

We'll see you around September sometime. Can't wait :-)

Love,

Mom
P.S.
In case it wasn't obvious, I am officially eight weeks pregnant with baby number 2 (nickname Dos) of currently unknown gender (though we have a feeling it's another boy) due around the beginning of September, and we're EXCITED!!!!!

No comments

Back to Top