Freaky Friday

I'm just going to ramble for a bit, and hopefully something of meaning will result... though I'm not too hopeful on that count.

I have been ridiculously tired this week. And I still (at the point I'm writing this post) haven't gotten the dishes done from when I mentioned I needed to do them on Tuesday... one can hope that they'll be done by the time this posts...

I have been rather productive however, despite my exhaustion.I'm getting through one of the books I'm reading, and making pretty good progress on the WIP I'm outlining... Meanwhile, Monkey has been your average teething-two-year-old through it all, keeping Turner and me up at night...

Turner has been busy playing through the new video games we got for Christmas (Lego Harry Potter 5-7, and Paper Mario) while I take every moment I get to watch the Lord of the Rings Extended Edition Blu Ray set we got (loooove it...).

If something weird or crazy happened to me this week, I really don't remember it... unless you count Monkey perfecting his use of the word "No."

How was your week?
Any plans for the weekend?

I think I'll probably clean the house again, like really good. I like it to be clean on Sunday and Monday morning - it gives me a better start to the week.

Cheers -

- Darci - The Page Traveler -

No comments

Back to Top