Venting

(Writing this yesterday - Tuesday afternoon...)

I really want to vent... but I won't. At least not the way people usually vent.

See, I've had kind of a hard week... There were amazing moments of joy and laughter, and those definitely helped more than anything, but physically and emotionally I'm in a pretty low place right now.

I've heard that things often get worse before they get better.

"Sometimes the Lord brings us low before He can lift us higher."
- Joseph Smith

{I just have to keep telling myself this... because if I didn't I would succumb to the dark side. 
The part of me that keeps saying, "stop trying" and "it's no use" and "this is as good as it gets."}

Things will get better. They will get easier. The blessings will come. Hardships are temporary and for learning purposes.

My husband adores me. My son loves me. My family supports me.

I am strong.

I am smart.

I am happy.

I am blessed.

I feel a lot better now.

That and I think Monkey may have finally fallen asleep for his nap... aaahhhh, sweet silence...



How do you vent your anger/frustration/exhaustion etc?

- Darci - The Page Traveler -

No comments

Back to Top