Teeth...

The other day, I flossed.

It hurt.

Source
I don't usually talk about my hygiene around here, but I am curious. You see, I posted this status on facebook that day:

"Ow... I flossed today."

To which a friend of mine replied,

"I think that every time I floss... it's when I know it's time to start flossing more. I'm so bad at it."

So I thought, "Thank goodness it's not just me!"
And that got me thinking... how widespread is this?

We all know that we should floss, but do we?

So I'm here to ask you today,

DO YOU FLOSS?

If so, HOW OFTEN?

I had a roommate who really did floss every day. It honestly made me more likely to floss when I knew that she was. But of course, I fell out of the habit.

So tell me... do you floss? And does your partner/spouse floss? Your roommates? Your siblings?

Consider this a survey. I want to know.


Floss and Fillings,

Page Traveler

No comments

Back to Top