Pardon My Absence...

Today is gonna be insane...

My birthday is tomorrow,

I need to make the cake,

I need to clean the house,

I need to write 2,000 words,

I need to read for 30 minutes...

or more, because I'm way behind...

>sniff, sniff< I need to shower...

I need to beg your forgiveness.




I did not prep a post for today, and therefore I have nothing witty and thought-provoking to say to you besides, "guess what we're having for dinner tonight?"

THIS.

If my ingredient substitutions work...

We'll have to wait and see.

Menu for the party is burgers, chips, possibly pasta salad, and butterbeer.

Yum.

Dessert will be that delectable looking cookie dough ice cream pie thingy I made the other day.


And now, for your enjoyment, Beaker.


Thanks for traveling.


Miiiiii Miiiiii,

Page Traveler


P.S.
Who's your favorite Muppet?

No comments

Back to Top