Love, Me Letter 8

It's time for "Love, Me" Monday!

Write a little note to the noun of your choice, (person/place/thing) and post it on your blog.

Then leave a link to your letter here in the comments! Start the week off with a little love...


Dear Monkey,


Thank you for letting me sleep in today.
I needed it.


Love,


Mom.


*****


Dear Turner,


Thank you for helping out this weekend even though you could barely move after hiking all the way to the top of Superstition Mountain. I hope you're feeling better today.


Love,


Me.


*****


Dear Senior Primary Kids,


Thanks for getting so excited to learn your Articles of Faith. I promise the party will be worth it! Keep practicing!


Love,


Sister C.


*****


Dear Winter,


I know it takes you a while to get here to the desert, but it makes me really happy when you do. Thanks for heading this way. We like you a lot.


Plus, Monkey looks really cute in his new beanie.


Love, 


Me.


*****


Dear Travelers,


Thanks for joining my crew. This blog - and therefore your comments and input - are a huge part of my life. It means a lot to me that you are supportive of my various efforts. Thanks so much for being here!


Love,


Page Traveler

No comments

Back to Top