Buy Holiday Cake Rolls!




image 0

Need a new exciting dessert for your holiday celebration? These have been a favorite of mine for years, and I've expanded to make multiple flavors that were a hit at Thanksgiving, so I'm offering to sell them to anyone who can come pick it up! 


(Meaning, you ought to live or be visiting in or around the Mesa AZ area, mmmkay?)


Pumpkin Roll w/ cream cheese frosting filling

Red Velvet Roll w/ cream cheese frosting filling

Chocolate Roll w/ cream cheese frosting filling


Chocolate Roll w/ mint frosting filling (<--- my new fave)

Chocolate Roll w/ peanut butter frosting filling

(Currently experimenting - Chocolate w/ chocolate frosting filling!)


Pick up will be on Dec 21st, at Mesa Drive & Broadway 


My apologies that I only have a pic of the pumpkin roll, but it's the only one I made extras of, thus the only one I had left from Thanksgiving :-) 



Amount

Order here! I'll be in touch with you to find out which flavors you'd like. Thanks!

-Page Traveler/Darci

No comments

Back to Top