Love Me Letter 3

Welcome to "Love, Me" Monday!

To participate, just write a love note to someone, anyone, that you love. It could be a parent, sibling, partner, child, friend, or even someone you've never met. Then leave a link in the comments if you'd like to share it with us. 


Start off the week with love :-)


My letter today might sound weird to some, but it's something I've done in the past, and I thought I'd like to share it with you. Thanks for being here!


-PT

Dear Heavenly Father,

I know that usually begins a prayer - and I suppose you could consider this one - but really I'm just writing a letter that I know you'll see. It helps me sometimes to take away the ceremony of prayer (the thee's and thou's) and just talk. I hope you'll understand.

I've been feeling a little... unbalanced lately. Mostly I think because I have come to enjoy my writing so much. I now have about a 50,000 word novel that I'm relatively happy with. Besides that, I have read two good-sized books in the past week, staying up late into the night while Monkey's asleep to finish them. So basically, I set these goals and then didn't work on them enough at the beginning, and now it's crunch time. Could you help me with my discipline? I know I have time to do all the daily things, and still complete my goals by the end of the year, I just need to stop and take a breath every now and then.

Writing makes me so happy. Don't get me wrong, I love my husband and son more than anything. Being a family with them is what my life is about... but sometimes, I really feel like I could write all day! I love being able to create like that and just let my imagination go crazy! It feels so liberating. Thank you for drawing me to this. I don't know where it will take me, or what other blessings it might bring to my life, but for now, I am more content than I have ever been, because I have this outlet. I am free to imagine that I'm writing something that other people would like to read.

I am so grateful for the lessons I've learned these past few rough years. I am even more grateful that we are past the rough spots! I am grateful to know that you are watching out for us, and leading us to the things that will bring us blessings and joy. Knowing that you love us makes every day easier.

I'm sure I could go on forever, but I'll end there. Hope to hear from You soon... :-)

Love,

Me


P.S.
What would you say to God if you could write Him a letter?


P.P.S.
Remember to enter the GIVEAWAY!!!

No comments

Back to Top