Love Me Letter 2

Welcome to Love Me Monday!

The rule is, write a love note to someone you love or appreciate, and leave us a comment below with a link to your letter. We could all use a bit more love, gratitude and charity in our lives.

Thanks for playing!


Dear Typelings,

Oh. My. Gosh. 
I LOVE you guys! Thank you for hanging out with me, thank you for being so funny and smart, and for making me feel like I was a part of something amazing. 

you've been writing for so long, and I am still constantly amazed with the work you do. Your stories (those I have read) are engaging, entertaining, and well written. I adore you not only for your talents, but for your strength of character as well. Thank you for being such a support to me, and a great example as well. I hope that you and I can be friends for a very, very long time.

You crack me up. I am so glad you came to the HP party, because otherwise I may not have ever met you and my life would now lack the hilarity you have brought to it! I may envy you a little for your comedic timing. I think I've always wished I had your type of personality and talent just because, when you make people laugh, you make them feel comfortable. There's no awkwardness when you're genuinely laughing, and you make that happen.

I feel so privileged to have met you, and to be able to call you a friend! You are such a beautiful person, inside and out. I'm in chapter four of your book and I can already tell that your imagination is vivid and detailed! The pictures you paint are so precise, yet you do it without being too flowery or wordy. That is an amazing talent. Thank you for doing that interview with me, thank you for being so giving and selfless with your talent. You're amazing!


All in all, I feel so blessed to have been a part of something that feels almost historical. The three of you are so incredibly talented that I feel awed to even have contributed to such conversation as happened Friday. I can't wait to get together again, and read our work, comment, feedback, and enjoy each others company again. Thanks for being my friends, ladies. You've made me feel special, and it means a lot to me.

Love,

Me

No comments

Back to Top