Losing Everything

One of my bloggy buddies, Heather Reese, author of My Husband Ate All My Ice Cream, has just let me know about a terrible event that has happened to a friend in Pennsylvania. To hear the whole story, click here.

She's written the guest post for tomorrow, which will still go up, but I feel like this can't wait. In light of what we've been discussing so far this week, I think that everyone who reads this has a responsibility to do something. Share Heather's post on whatever social network you favor, spread the word, offer prayers, thoughts, encouragement... there are so many ways to help. You're welcome to re-post this on your blog as well.

I don't know what I'd do if I lost everything.

It's easy to say that "things" don't matter. I'm just grateful her family is alright.

Travelers, please pass this on, and do what you can to help.

Page Traveler

No comments

Back to Top