Labor Day!

(No Love Mom Letter this week, sorry guys!)

It's LABOR DAY!

And around the Page household, that means Family Reunion time!

We usually have TWO reunions to hit during LD weekend, but as we went to a small version of one of them earlier this year, we're just staying at the other one.

It's "In a little cabin in the woods", (not the one pictured...) which means NO INTERNET ACCESS.


Yes. I, Page Traveler, will not have had *full* internet access for three whole days... You guessed it, this post was pre-written and scheduled.

I love family reunions, even though they tend to stress me out. We've spent the weekend playing games, eating good food, and having lots of fun, and today is the day we get to clean up, pack up, and head home.

It's also been the first time ever that Monkey has slept in a TENT...

Yes, it is likely that I am stressed and cranky, from Monkey being a tired little monster... Hopefully the cool mountain air will help with that. *sigh* I love Arizona, but last week, we had the hottest August day in history, and I'm sure my electric bill will have acted correspondingly... It's nice to get into the mountains and get away from the city for a while.

Incidentally, the Cabin is Turner's favorite place in the whole wide world. It's where we went for our honeymoon (come on, it was free, and really fun). I know that he's probably imagining us retired someday, living in the mountains with a cabin of our own... or a castle...

Anyway, we're enjoying our day off, so I hope you all do too. What are you doing on the computer? Go swimming or something...

Tents, trees, and tidy cabins,

Page Traveler

P.S.
The rest of this weeks posts will be dedicated to the upcoming tenth anniversary of 9-11, featuring some amazing guest bloggers from some of my favorite blogs. I hope you enjoy hearing from them, and also that we can all remember how America changed that day.

No comments

Back to Top