Sick Day

I was planning on having an awesomely cool post about U.S. Independence day today, but I got sick last night, so my brain isn't functioning properly.

I hope everyone had a great weekend, filled with good food, good fun, and good people. I know I did. We went to Taylor, AZ and spent time with Turner's whole family. We got to watch fireworks, sing in church, play lots of games, and make some wands in his dad's wood shop, all in all a very fun time.

Then we got home last night.

Then my stomach got very, very mad at me.

It's still pretty angry, but I think we're working toward a solution.




I'll just say that I'm so grateful for all the men and women who have sacrificed so much over the years for our freedoms. Freedom is not free, it comes at a great cost. The lives of our troops and founding fathers, whether they died in battle, service, or old age, are examples to us of the greatness to which we, as citizens, should aspire.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands; One Nation under God, indivisible with Liberty and Justice for all.

God, bless America.

Sincerely,

The Page Traveler

P.S.
What did you do over Independence Day? How do you feel about the U.S.A.? I'd love to hear your thoughts in a comment or an email. Thanks for traveling with me!

No comments

Back to Top