Random Weekend Post: Cheers!

Just wanted to give a quick midnight/morning shout out to people in the UK!

For some reason, I'm still awake. I was just checking out my "stats" ya know...

And I noticed that for this week, I have had more hits from the United Kingdom than from the USA!

WOW!

(So, um... why aren't you guys following me? Unless you are... if you're following a feed I don't get to see who's there. But you don't comment... why? I'm just curious, you know, because if there's something I can do better, to get you to stick around, or share your thoughts, I'd appreciate knowing what it is...)

In honor of this, we have here a photo (courtesy of google images) of Big Ben (at least, I think it's Big Ben, please pardon my inferior knowledge if I am wrong...), a red phone booth, and a double-decker bus.



Because Big Ben is awesome.

We don't have red phone booths here in the US...

And I saw my first double-decker in person last week... in the San Diego Zoo.
How inappropriate.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by! You're welcome to travel with me, share a comment or two! And you HAVE to check out Chapterhouse Lane, which is written by a gal we refer to as The American Brit... Hero London weaves an awesome tale, for which your great country was her inspiration.

Thanks for traveling!

Page Traveler

No comments

Back to Top