Paying it Forward

So, there's a little award going around, from the Blogger Idol crowd, that I am so excited about...

The Good Bloggers Pay It Forward Award.

I was really hoping I'd get one, so that I could pass it on to the blogs I love most.

Here are the rules:

1. Post a link to your top 5 (or more!) favorite blogs.

2. Include with each link a short paragraph about why you like that blog.

3. Let that person know, through comment or email, that you've given them the award, and that they're one of your faves.

Good fun right? Right!

So, in no particular order, here are some of my favorite favorite blogs ever...



Chapterhouse Lane, written by Hero London. This gal is amazing. I also read her personal blog too. She is absolutely hilarious. On this blog, she posts half a chapter each day of a book she's written, that she's been attempting to get published for a few years now. It's a great story, and I wish literary agents would see that it really is interesting. I'm not a pro, so sure it might need tweaking here and there, but it's way better than Twilight... in my opinion, and should definitely be published.

Good Job Momma, written by Erica. She doesn't post every day, but when she does it's great to read. Usually short and sweet, I love hearing about her fun kids and life. We've known each other for a few years, but just got to be good friends last year when we moved into her neighborhood. Her youngest girl is the same age as Monkey, so it's fun to watch them play and compare stories.

Big Red Clifford, written by Meg. Comprising some craftiness, some sillyness, and lots of adorable cute boy-ness, I am hooked on this gals blog. We were in cheer together in junior high, and haven't really hung out much since then, but I love hearing about her life and her adorable boy. We have a lot of the same "green" opinions when it comes to mothering, and it's nice to have someone I respect who loves the same things I do (natural birthing, breastfeeding, cloth diapers, etc.).

The MVP's Of Mesa Town, written by Allyson. Allyson used to be my voice teacher. And it was actually her blog that got me started blogging in the first place, for which I am very grateful. I love reading about her and her husband Jere's crazy life, crazy kids, crazy talents, and so much more. even though she's a few years older than me, and WAY more experienced, I really look up to her. Even though they go through a lot of crap, she still has the ability to laugh about it and get through it. She's awesome.

Mama Birth, written by 'Mamma Birth'. This is a very recent discovery of mine. It may sound weird, but I have loved reading this blog. She writes about pregnancy and labor, and so many other things related to them.  I have loved reading about people's birth stories, whether they happen in a hospital, a birthing center, or at home or in the car on the way to the hospital! Crazy stuff happens, and these women handle it all. It makes me feel so powerful when I read other women's stories. It helps me believe more in myself.

So there you have it! these are the blogs I read most often... (with the exceptions of Single Dad Laughing, Mom, the Intern, and Life Before the Bucket... Those are probably in the top five too, but they've already been awarded the award :-)  )

So now, I'd like to ask, can you share with me one or two of YOUR favorite blogs? Do so in the comments below, or send me an email with the links. I'd love to see what my readers read besides my blog...

Thanks for traveling!

Page Traveler

No comments

Back to Top