Days 10, 11, & 12

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you're Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad.


I'm saddened by the fact that I don't really listen to music much anymore. When I'm happy/sad/bored/hyped, I generally listen to Harry Potter on audio book. When I'm mad, I listen to Mae usually... that's a band, look them up. They're my angry music, but they're also my "roll the windows down drive really fast and sing at the top of your lungs" music. When we do that it's either Mae or songs from Wicked, the Broadway musical. Crazy... I know.





Day 11- out of anyone in the world, who would you put in shark-infested waters?


Um, no one. I'm not a hater. I'll leave the judgement stuff up to God. 
Though I'm sure I could give Him some suggestions...




Day 12- pet peeve


I've only learned this about myself in the past few years (since I've been married) but I really really really REALLY don't like it when my plans or expectations are messed up. Call it type-A personality. When I have a plan, I want things to go that way. When they don't, it ruins everything. I hate it. I'm much better about it now, going with the flow and stuff... it was at it's worst when I was on hormonal birth control. (Birth control hormones do crazy things to my brain... I hate them.)


What type of songs do you listen to?
Is there anyone you would throw into shark infested waters?
Do you have a pet peeve? Is it similar to mine?




Do share... please. I'd love to hear your thoughts, drop me a comment or an email :-)


Thanks for traveling with me,


Page Traveler

No comments

Back to Top