Blogger Challenge Days 13, 14 & 15

I feel like it's been a while since I've done a blogger challenge post... Maybe I'm imagining it though... Really I just can't think of anything besides Harry Potter, and I didn't want to over-stimulate you all with that two days in a row. Though you should probably expect a post on it tomorrow...


Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
No one has done this, so I'll pass.


Day 14- one amusement park that you would burn to ruins.
Um, probably Castles and Coasters, just because it's a pretty lame-o park. Although, I've only been there once. It was when I was a kid, and I went with my dad and sister. I didn't have a lot of roller-coaster experience, and I did have a lot of fun. Looking back however, it was a pretty sad excuse for an amusement park. I'm sure kids will continue to enjoy it, as long as they've never been to any other parks...





Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play


Oh boy... this ought to be interesting...



I need to re-set the audio book tracks to not play when shuffling... hang on...


Ok, ready, set, GO!


1- All Deliberate Speed - Mae
2- Speechless - Hanson (yes, I LOVE Hanson, no shame.)
3- At the End of the Day - Les Miserables OBC
4- The Lioness Hunt - The Lion King OBC
5- End of Line - Daft Punk (Tron: Legacy Soundtrack)


My ipod just died, so I'm starting over. If I hit one of the same songs, I'll just skip past it...

1- Love Shot - Mandy Moore
2- From This Moment - Shania Twain & Bryan White
3- That's When I'll Stop Loving You - *N Sync
4- Take Your Sweet Sweet Time - Jesse McCartney (Love that kid's voice!)
5- When Will My Life Begin (Reprise 1) - Tangled
6- Brak Love (Date) - Brak... this is hilarious.
7- I'm Amazed - Jim Brickman's Disney Songbook (Featuring Lila McCann)
8- Jump Shout Boogie - Barry Manilow, Greatest Hits
9- Free - Savage Garden, Affirmation
10- Two Worlds - Phil Collins, Tarzan soundtrack
11- Alive - Mae
12- Born to Make You Happy - Britney Spears
13- Little Drummer Boy - 98 Degrees Christmas Album
14- Feelin the Same Way - Nora Jones
15- Get Down - Backstreet Boys


Told you it'd be interesting. And I gave you 20, just for good measure :-)


OBC stands for "Original Broadway Cast" for those of you who are not into Music Theater.


This is the audio for that Brak, Date track. The visual isn't bad, but I think it's better without it.




Thanks for traveling with me :-)


Page Traveler


P.S. Do you like my taste in music? Do you hate it? I'd love to hear your thoughts on these topics, or anything else, just leave me a comment or drop me an email!

No comments

Back to Top