WOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!

WOW!

I am excited, elated,
and ridiculously proud
to announce that my
Alexa Ranking has dropped
UNDER A MILLION!!!!!!!

>>this is a good thing!<<

I am sitting happy at 923,304,
thank-you-very-much.


For those of you who may not know, Alexa.com is basically a website-ranking-website. It's not perfect, but it's the most accurate thing we've got right now.



For a full description of how the Alexa Ranking system works, CLICK HERE.

That post is where I learned about it, and when I read it back at the beginning of May, I did set the goal to get my ranking under one million.

And I've done it.


It's so funny to think that only a month and a half ago I was at like, 2 million, and now I'm up to 923,000.


If I can do it, anybody can.

So all you bloggers, if you want to build your blog, you'd better get crackin! Install the Alexa Toolbar, and watch your traffic and followers go up, up, up!



Have a great weekend! Thanks for traveling with me!

Darci - The Page Traveler

What do you think? Is Alexa a good tool in your opinion? I'd love to hear your thoughts. And thank you all for your support, it means a lot to me that people actually read what I write!

No comments

Back to Top