"Love, Mom" Letter 4

Dear Monkey,

I have a few things to tell you today, that you really should take to heart...

Listen carefully.

1. We play piano with our hands,
not our feet.
If you become a concert pianist, then you can learn to play with your feet...
if you want to.

2. I know you don't like having your diaper changed, but it's either that, or learn to use the potty.
Let me know your decision.



3. When we stop you from doing things, it means you're not supposed to do them.
Going right back to them, is counter productive.

4. You used to sleep through the night... let's discuss that...

5. This weeks challenge was a diaper rash. Next week, it will probably be something else. There will always be things we have to work through, physical or not. But Daddy and I will always be there to help you through them.

6. Getting dressed is not optional. It is mandatory. And that is my final word.

7. Slow down... I can't keep up.


Love,

Mom

_____________________________________________________

Dear "Turner",

As Father's Day was yesterday, I want to publicly thank you for all you do.

You work every day to provide for us, so that I can stay home and raise our son.

You support and encourage me in all of my endeavors.

You tell me I'm doing a great job, whether I am or not, in everything I do.

You love me, and Monkey, unconditionally.

You are brilliant, talented, loving, compassionate, and perfect for me.

I am so grateful I chose you as my eternal companion. 

Forever is a long time... are you ready?

:-)

Love, 

Darci


P.S.
Two questions: what funny things do kids do that make you laugh and wonder what they're thinking?
What do you love about your father/husband/grandfather etc. ??? 

Share your thoughts in a comment or an email, I'd love to hear from you!
pagetraveler@gmail.com

No comments

Back to Top