Day 7 and Other News

Day 7: 
What was your last Dream About?

Well...


Hmmm.......



If you're talking about sleep-dreams, then the last dream I remember having (since I rarely remember my dreams, ever) was about a guy I used to have a crush on in high school...


Weird, I know. But after honestly trying to remember a different recent dream, I admitted defeat, and just went with this one.

Excuse me now, while I spend the day with my husband.

Who I love.

What's your most recent sleep-dream, that you can remember?



Now, if you're talking about DAY-dreams, I've got plenty of those.

Here are the most recent:

- Finish my Book
- Make more money
- Move into a 4 bedroom house
- Have 50,000 followers on my blog
- Win Blogger Idol


I can't think of any others at the moment, but there are lots and lots.


In other news, I recently (as in, last night) had a little girl's night with my dear, amazing, beautiful friend Hero, author of Chapterhouse Lane, who encouraged me to continue using nicknames I'd long since discarded for my husband and son. You all currently know them as "husband" and "J-boy". Their new names will be as follows:



This is Turner,

as in The Page Turner.

Or maybe,

Head Turner...

.....rawr.

Back off, ladies, he's mine. I'm the Page Traveler, he is the Page Turner.

It works.
And this guy:



This is Monkey.

He loves to poke holes in his food before he eats it.

He loves to climb anything and everything.

And he's the cutest little thing you ever did see.

He hasn't started jumping on the bed yet, 
but I'm sure that will come with time.





So, from here on out, I am the Page Traveler, my husband is Turner, and our son is Monkey.

Welcome to the craziness.


Darci - The Page Traveler

P.S.
What was your most recent dream? What do you daydream about?
What do you think of the nicknames for my hubby and kiddo?

Share your thoughts in a comment or an email, thanks for traveling with me!
pagetraveler@gmail.com

No comments

Back to Top