Day 6: A Celebrity Crush and Why












Aren't they though?

Out of reach, but so desirable...


Blegh...



Sounds like Bella....

Anyway, here's my celebrity crush.


This guy:



Dang he's sexy. And he's ALL mine...

Lets get one thing straight, people:

I LOVE MY HUSBAND.


No celebrity, hot or not, will ever, EVER take his place in my life.



Love him.




Now, down to business.

I had a TON of these celebrity crushes as a teen. I was seriously, unashamedly, a full-out teeny-bopper. And proud of it.

But we'll get to that.

I will share my past, silly teenage crushes in a moment.
If I had to choose a current celebrity crush, It would probably be this guy:



Johnny Depp. So. dang. hot.


It's not because of his religious or political views, because I disagree with him on many things in those areas. But because he's a genuinely nice guy, an AMAZING actor, and has done so many things of which I am a fan! Edward ScissorhandsFinding Neverland, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Pirates, Alice in Wonderland, and more.








He looks great all clean-cut,


And he can still do bad-boy: 
I love that he's an awesome musician.
The fact that he's in a band is definitely attractive.






He is incredibly diverse in the roles he plays, and yet whenever I see him in interviews and stuff, he's a really soft spoken, but well spoken, guy. An all around cool cat.




And now, for a blast from the past.
For your viewing pleasure may I present,
My celebrity crushes from ages 12-15.
Enjoy...








Hanson

I liked Zac.

He's the youngest of the three... There in the middle.

This is then...



This is now.


He's a family guy!

I think I chose well.












Here are others.

Jonathan Taylor Thomas, then and now
(ish, I think this was a few years back actually)...








J.C. Chasez  from *N Sync...
























Nick Carter, from the Backstreet Boys
(didn't like him as much as much as J.C. there is a hierarchy to these things you know...)

















So there you have it.

Who is (or was?) your celebrity crush? Do you agree with any of mine? Do you think I must have been nuts? Let's be honest now...


Darci - The Page Traveler

No comments

Back to Top