Day 5: Picture of a Place You'd Love to Visit

How many you can identify?

No more words from me... shhhhhhhhh...............

1.


















2.
















3.


















4.

















5.













6.
















7.













8.


















9.


















10.



















11.


















12.
















13.
















14.
















15.



















*Un-shhh*

Okay, some of these are painfully obvious, and others are painfully NOT... I promise that the beaches are all specifically different places, all of which I want to visit at some point in my life. So tell me your guesses! Where are all these beautiful places I want to visit? Can you name them all, 1-15? I'll buy the winner a candy bar of their choice. Seriously, because I don't think anyone can do it... :-)

Good luck!


Darci - The Page Traveler

No comments

Back to Top