Day 4: A Habit I Wish I Didn't Have

Ugh.

I have so many.

But there is one thing in particular that I REALLY wish I didn't do, and I've been trying for YEARS to stop...

But I'm not going to tell you that one.
I'll just resolve here and now,
to NEVER do it again...

EVER.

Other than that, the biggest habit I wish I didn't have is laziness.

For example, right now, my son is asleep in bed, and I could easily be doing dishes or laundry, or cleaning the bathroom, or something, but I've decided to sit on my butt and move my fingers around a keyboard.

Not exactly what I'd consider productive.

My other REALLY bad habit, is that I get so stressed out by the littlest things. If something doesn't go according to my plan, it totally throws me off. My husband gets frustrated when I do this, because he's generally a laid back guy, but when I freak out, he gets confused as to what the problem is (when there really isn't a problem) and starts trying to fix whatever's wrong (nothing) and gets upset when he can't. By that point I've gotten over my flip out, so now he's out of whack, and I'm the sane one...

We go through that often.

The other thing I wish I didn't do, is movies and TV. I let myself and my son watch movies all the time, and I'm trying my best to cut back. I think a little bit is okay, but I don't want the TV running all day long... which is how it's been in the past.

So there you have it folks. My bad habits.
Except for the really bad one that I will keep to myself.

And really, it's no longer a habit,
I have officially sworn it off,
so it doesn't count.


Darci - The Page Traveler


Okay everyone, fess up. What is your habit, that you wish you didn't have?


(And Amy.... Chocolate? Really? I love chocolate... is it really that big of a habit?)

No comments

Back to Top