Chapterhouse Lane

Today, I want to tell you about an awesome new project that has just begun.

Friends...

Fellow Bookworms...

Chapterhouse Lane is the writings of an amazing young woman. She has been treading the path of publication for years, and for some reason (unfathomable to me...) it just hasn't happened.

But the time has come to share her stories with the world. And so, young "Hero London" will now, chapter by chapter, show us the tales that have been silently waiting to be read.

I don't know about you, but I am ex-ci-ted. For reeeals.

This girl likes the same kinds of stories as I do. Reading her personal blog has always been a joy for me, and I can not WAIT to see what all is in store for us on Chapterhouse Lane.

I may even take the time, every so often, to share my thoughts on the writings of "Hero"; which I'm sure will all be praising and positive.


Today, my friends, is day one. The beginning of Chapter 1 of The Streets of Elengard is now posted. 

Don't wait. Go. Read. Now.


Darci - The Page Traveler

P.S.
Be sure to leave "Hero" a comment telling her how awesomely cool she is, and find a way to follow her ;-)

No comments

Back to Top